Paint color suggestions??

Red99SVT

Established Member
Figured I would throw it up here maybe to get some pics. I have a 2000 mustang that's being painted next week. It's a white car and all along I have planned on just leavin it white. I went and checked it out today and started thinking of changing the color. The car has Bullitt skirts, Cobra mirrors, and few small changes that should streamline the car. Anyone have a good idea on a color. Thought of Grabber blue off the new cars since I might be putting a coyote motor in it. Just afraid it will look too much like Azure. Give me some ideas and pics.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I love white mustangs and I want to paint mine white. But go for Grabber Blue.

Red99SVT

Established Member
My problem is I love white as well and have always been about clean and subtle. Might stick with what I know but for some reason want to change. Sucks about the wreck BTW. I have a serious 2V longblock you need.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Grabber Blue sounds good. I'd go with a unique color for sure to make the car stand out

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
My problem is I love white as well and have always been about clean and subtle. Might stick with what I know but for some reason want to change. Sucks about the wreck BTW. I have a serious 2V longblock you need.

details??

Red99SVT

Established Member
Modular Performance built shortblock. Aluminum Block, Diamond Pistons, Cobra Crank, ARP stuff, Canton Pan, etc.. Fox Lake CNC heads with all the nice stuff in them and some good cams.

Come on guys on the paint colors. Maybe someone could take a New Edge and Photoshop it grabber blue.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Modular Performance built shortblock. Aluminum Block, Diamond Pistons, Cobra Crank, ARP stuff, Canton Pan, etc.. Fox Lake CNC heads with all the nice stuff in them and some good cams.

Come on guys on the paint colors. Maybe someone could take a New Edge and Photoshop it grabber blue.

$$?

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
IMG00161-20110511-1254.jpg

A close friends car.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Sam... I have been pricing the whole thing for $4800. I could even meet you with it probably. It's a great engine. Modular Performance is one of the best builders for mod motors IMO. I could give you all the specs on the engine if interested. Would work great with the Hellion kit I have for sale also...lol.

OT.. I saw a Silverish Blue new M3 today that looked like a nice color.

Users who are viewing this thread