paint code help!

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
go to http://www.paintscratch.com/ they have lots of colors listed by year, car, and manufacturer. i searched for 2003 colors for the escalade and the only blue it says they used was "Arrival Blue Metallic Clearcoat"

edit
oh yea, you can also buy all the supplies you need to paint your car that color (i.e. the paint, clear coat, primer, etc)

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I have saw the blue before in person when I bought my caddy but I can't remember the name of it. Sweet color though. Seems like the name of it might be Rip Tide Blue.

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
cobra_4 said:
I have saw the blue before in person when I bought my caddy but I can't remember the name of it. Sweet color though. Seems like the name of it might be Rip Tide Blue.
I believe the rip tide blue is the darker blue that is almost a greenish color. TTT anyone else?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
You should try going to a Caddy Forum and ask around on there. Im sure someone will know.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
89lxfoxbody said:
I believe the rip tide blue is the darker blue that is almost a greenish color. TTT anyone else?
Your right it is I remember now. Yeah try the caddy board they will know.

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
I signed up for a caddy forum but they haven't sent me the confirmation e-mail yet. So far I've only come up with the color code of 91U. I believe that may be it.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
It took me a little bit to get my conformation from there too. Check your bulk folder if you have one I think mine went there.

Users who are viewing this thread