Paging txyaloo

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Uh oh, I smell trouble! LoL. Oh BTW, I feel your pain on that 12.006. I ran 2 of them one night during my quest for 11's. Very frustrating!!

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Uh oh, I smell trouble! LoL.

No nothing bad... I tried to PM him but his ability to receive PMs is disabled. He lent me his OEM COPs a while back to trouble shoot with. IIRC he deleted the EGR on his truck and I was going to see if he'd let me borrow his EGR to trouble shoot with as well.

Oh BTW, I feel your pain on that 12.006. I ran 2 of them one night during my quest for 11's. Very frustrating!!

Weather conditions weren't exactly what I was hoping for at the track Friday night... ambient temps remained in the high 60s to mid 70s. According to the weather they were supposed to drop into the high 50s. Humidity was high and there was a 15-20 MPH crosswind (this is all according to weather.com).

The most frustrating part about the 12.006 is that track officials made me pull off the track after my burnout due to fluid on the track. Condensation from the IC lines as a result of the Killer Chiller dripped on the track. They let me re-stage several minutes later but heat soak had already taken its toll. Had I been able to make the run immediately following the first burnout I guarentee "Belle" would have finally seen 11s. I made the last pass of the night at the track since they were closing. If I had time for another pass I'm sure I could have hit the mark as well.

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
No nothing bad... I tried to PM him but his ability to receive PMs is disabled. He lent me his OEM COPs a while back to trouble shoot with. IIRC he deleted the EGR on his truck and I was going to see if he'd let me borrow his EGR to trouble shoot with as well.

I haven't come in gen2 in a few weeks. Funny I came in here today.

Shoot me a PM. I accepted your friend request. You're welcome to borrow it. Do you just need the valve? It's sitting on the floor in the garage, and I'm pretty sure the sensors are there too.

Users who are viewing this thread