Paging Sambandit!

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
I love your HE screen. It's a great peice and the price was right. That being said, would you have any interest in making a similar screen for the radiator inlet? I've seen a few other aftermarket screens and they look nice, but I'd like to keep the same material for both the upper and lower screens if possible that's why I figured I would hit you up! Ideally,I would like to retain the use of my Cobra emblem as well ... so perhaps there is a way to cut a small hole in the screen so that we can retain this peice after the install. Let me know! I'm sure others would be interested as well!

golfprowanabe

Established Member
LOL Yeah we're waiting for him to reply on another thread about this too!!!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Hey, whats up! You want more stuff....ehh.. I look into it this weekend and see if I can figure anything out. The Beauty of the HE grill is in it's mounting. It uses existing hardware so you can take it on and off and never know the difference. I have a feeling that would be a different story with a upper grill. I'll check it out and let you know! BTW, thanks all for the interest in my HE grill. It's nothing I am getting rich on, just wanna hook up my fellow Cobra bruthas!

Griffin

Established Member
Not getting rich? Then why did you tell me all the sales just bought you a life size blow up doll of Justin Timberlake?

So many liars on this site. Next thing you know there will be people telling us that Eaton pullied cars are beating up on Kenne Bell Cobras.....

And that JT doll is gross, you should get that fixation checked out....

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Griffin
Not getting rich? Then why did you tell me all the sales just bought you a life size blow up doll of Justin Timberlake?

So many liars on this site. Next thing you know there will be people telling us that Eaton pullied cars are beating up on Kenne Bell Cobras.....

And that JT doll is gross, you should get that fixation checked out....
Don't mess with Justin!!!:-D

Griffin

Established Member
Anybody that bangs Britney Spears is cool in my book. Lucky a$$ mofo....

Users who are viewing this thread