Paging Nazman

GreyAsp

Established Member
Carlos,

I haven't heard from you and I need to know where we are at with my intake. Your original quote was 5-7 days turnaround from receipt, and we're going on 16 days with no explanation. If there is some legitimate hold-up on your end, I would understand. But I expected you'd let me know it if that was the case (I have dyno time planned based on your time estimate).

I wish I didn't have to ask in this manner, but PMs and voice-mails have gotten no response. Feel free to PM me back or call me at the number I left you.

Thanks,
Jeff

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
try the email at naztyperformance.com Just as a side note, he does not do this full time, so you shouldn't expect the turnaround to be perfect. Sometimes life and work get in the way of hobbies. He's awesome to work with and you can rest assured he's not going to scam you or screw you over.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
try the email at naztyperformance.com just as a side note, he does not do this full time, so you shouldn't expect the turnaround to be perfect. Sometimes life and work get in the way of hobbies. He's awesome to work with and you can rest assured he's not going to scam you or screw you over.

+1000000

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
Naz was in the hospital m-w of last week and not overly coherrant the rest of the week. My intake was expect last week and I did not get it either. I have managed to reach him through PM's on here and he verified mine shipped this past friday.

My recommendation is to continue PM'ing on here and you should get a response. At the same time, your's may have gone out at the same time as mine. I'll know tomorrow as that is when I would expect a package shipped on friday.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
OP,

Looks like you're from Colorado....
Who's doing the tune for you? If you're in the Denver/CoS area, I'd like to see the finished product and see how she runs. Thanks:rolling:

GreyAsp

Established Member
try the email at naztyperformance.com Just as a side note, he does not do this full time, so you shouldn't expect the turnaround to be perfect. Sometimes life and work get in the way of hobbies. He's awesome to work with and you can rest assured he's not going to scam you or screw you over.
Yup, I know that he's usually great with his work and customer service - which was why I was so nonplussed. I knew something must be up, just wanted to find out what it was. In any case, I just got off the phone with him and all is straightened out.

Thanks. :beer:

GreyAsp

Established Member
OP,

Looks like you're from Colorado....
Who's doing the tune for you? If you're in the Denver/CoS area, I'd like to see the finished product and see how she runs. Thanks:rolling:
Sure, I'll let you know when I'm heading for the dyno. I'm having Scott (P&Performance) do the tune at Mac Autosports.

Users who are viewing this thread