pads choice

Kyle_KleinSS

Established Member
Hey guys Im wondering which pads you prefer? I have some hex pads, was thinking about trying some of the ccs style pads. Are they really any different?

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
I use the Rupes 7" pads as I have a 6" backing plate on my Rupes Bigfoot 21. The "Coarse" Pads correct the deep swirls really fast. I actually just ordered two more Coarse and Medium Rupes pads lol

AdamR@Gotham

Established Member
I use the Rupes 7" pads as I have a 6" backing plate on my Rupes Bigfoot 21. The "Coarse" Pads correct the deep swirls really fast. I actually just ordered two more Coarse and Medium Rupes pads lol

Mine may be 7" Ill have to measure. I dont have any of the blue coarse pads yet. Even the greens are pretty aggressive.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Mine may be 7" Ill have to measure. I dont have any of the blue coarse pads yet. Even the greens are pretty aggressive.

They're probably 7". The 6" are for the 5" backing plate. They're a little screwy. I had to return the 6" ones because they were to small for my 6" backing plate lol. The blue Coarse pads are awesome. A lot of the cars I do are a mess. Corrects the paint right away.

Users who are viewing this thread