Pacific Raceways 2006 schedule

Joe5.0

Established Member
Holy S%$# Thats Closer that i Thought! Man time has Flew bye. Cant wait! Dave if you need any help getting your car back together let me know. Ive helped take the Whipple of the Saleen about 5 times on the old 2000 Saleen.

Hoping for high 13's :D

Joe5.0

Established Member
Mids 14's at Consistint 97MPH 2.3 60 FT. Im gonna Lower my tire pressure and shift at Redline :)

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I'm out. The last time I went to the opener TNT, I had to drive through snow on DR's and it was 48 degrees out. No traction whatsoever. Besides, the Brute ain't running and I'm too old to put on track shoes.

10Key

Established Member
As long as it is on Sunday (start to work Sat. soon), I should be in. Still need to learn how to sling-shot this thing down the track.

whippleblown03

Established Member
10Key said:
As long as it is on Sunday (start to work Sat. soon), I should be in. Still need to learn how to sling-shot this thing down the track.
you need one of the ported eatons with a pulley that i have for sale! buy a tune and i will install the blower! 11 sec car for about $1500 total :thumbsup:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Blower is back on the car, injectors should be here tomorrow, Metco lower later this week. Still need to purchase SCT 2400 maf, injector harnesses, bap, and a new tune.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
Blower is back on the car, injectors should be here tomorrow, Metco lower later this week. Still need to purchase SCT 2400 maf, injector harnesses, bap, and a new tune.

you are going at it better than i right now! no whipple for at least 2 more weeks! :( :whine:

10Key

Established Member
you need one of the ported eatons with a pulley that i have for sale! buy a tune and i will install the blower! 11 sec car for about $1500 total

If it wasn't my daily driver and under warranty, no doubt those items would be mine...

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
Oxford Snake said:

how much are you guessing you will be puttin down on the dyno with all that?

Users who are viewing this thread