Pacific Green?

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
ok, so i am in the market for a 94-98 cobra. i am open to colors. i am currently looking at a pacific green and mystic cobra. i like the pacific green but i'm not sure if i can buy one.

i asked my girl what she thought about the 2 cars and she doesnt like either. so i was wondering if you guys can give me your thoughts on the 2 colors

jcf661

Adrenaline Rush
Established Member
Either car will be nice both are awesome colors. Obviously the mystic is a littler more rare and probably harder to come by. I would imagine a mystic would cost you more too if you can find a nice one for sale.

50 Proof

Established Member
I believe pacific green only came with the tan interior. I personally hate tan interior, so I'm gonna suggest getting a Mystic. Plus the Mystic gets some really nice reactions from people who have never seen one before. It's a very unique color.

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
mustangmitch. can you send anymore pics you have of your car to [email protected] or just post em up.

i would like the mystic but the only thing that is holding me back is the paint. if something happened to the car or a rock chit or anything that i would want to fix, its gonna be very expensive to fix

97snake

Attorney at Law
Established Member
You are correct, the PG only came with tan interior. THat was the only thing I didn;t like about mine.

That being said- I think the original poster should look for both a Mystic and PG given the limited production of both vehicles. If he finds a good one then he should move on it.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
if you can find a cobra that is not red, white, or black, get it. Green and Mystic are very rare and very cool colors. Anyone who truly knows mustangs/cobras will appreciate your car.

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
i am leaning towards the pacific green but i would like to see some more pics of them. i am also interested in a chrome yellow but i have to keep my fingers crossed for sure for that color

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
well if i cant find a nice pac green or yellow. i am most likely going with white.

if anyone knows of any nice cobras around for sale please let me know. i am still open to any color

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
1999 Mystics, 1455 PGs. Everyone tends to prefer the Mystic though. To get a good feel, you really need to see both colors in person, most pictures don't properly capture either color.

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
i would deff do pacific green or mystic....thier both rare,white/black or a dime a dozen...you can get a mystic for cheap only it will have some milage...whats your price range and what milegae are you looking for?

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
If I could have found a Bright Atlantic Blue I would have bought it. I like the white though. It is the brightest white I have seen. Sitting next to other white cars makes it easy to see how much the Crystal White really pops.

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
i am open to colors, and price doesnt matter. i dont mind spending money if the car deserves it.

i am looking for low milaged cobras, i know they are out there but hard to find. i really dont want more than 40,000.

50proof- that is one nice car. i am going to shop a little bit more but i am not going to forget about your car

50 Proof

Established Member
deadlycobra03 said:
50proof- that is one nice car. i am going to shop a little bit more but i am not going to forget about your car

Like i said though, the only thing not stock on the car is the stereo/eq, kicker speakers/tweeters all around, 4 channel amp for speakers, 2 channel amp for the single kicker 10" sub in a sealed enclosure. The stereo setup in the car right now sounds incredible. Plus I have all the stock stereo components laying around too.

Good luck with your search. My Mystic will be here. I really want to sell it to an enthusiast who will take care of it, so I haven't been trying to sell it locally. Mine is definately one of the cleaner ones you'll run into. You'll just have to decide what color you want. Also, IMO, if you get one out of state, it's a good idea to be willing to fly out and inspect the car personally.

Users who are viewing this thread