Pacesetter headers

SVTDice

Established Member
I'm taking Pacesetter headers off right now and replacing them with Mac's. The Mac's fit so much better. Much better design and feel like a much more quality product. Glad I'm finally swapping them out.

Honestly, I don't think I would give my old set of pacesetters away. They are that bad.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I'm taking Pacesetter headers off right now and replacing them with Mac's. The Mac's fit so much better. Much better design and feel like a much more quality product. Glad I'm finally swapping them out.

Honestly, I don't think I would give my old set of pacesetters away. They are that bad.

Interesting, I think this is the first bad thing I've heard about pacesetters. I'm replacing my Mac LT's (which I have no complaints about) with ARH's.

04_Yellow_Cobra

Established Member
Interesting, I think this is the first bad thing I've heard about pacesetters. I'm replacing my Mac LT's (which I have no complaints about) with ARH's.

You should let me get those off of you real cheap so I can form my own opinion lol
Seriiusly though would either of yall be interested in selling the kld set?

SVTDice

Established Member

Well I have the Mac's in and by far love them way more then the Pacesetters. Granted my old setup had 5 exhaust leaks on it 4 on the passenger side and one on the driver side. My pacesetters were rubbing against my frame and scraped on speedbumps all the time. The Mac's tuck up nicely. Either way though I'm a much more happy camper with my Ceramic coated Mac's vs my old pacesetters.

You should let me get those off of you real cheap so I can form my own opinion lol
Seriiusly though would either of yall be interested in selling the kld set?

Honestly, I don't think mine are worth the shipping costs. I have a local guy interested but if he doesnt get them, Ill be sending you a PM.

Last edited:

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Fwiw I have the ceramic macs on my fox body . 1 3/4 on an autonatic and the fit was good and they do tuck up nicely but..... 2 years later the ceramic coating is pretty much 90% gone

SVTDice

Established Member
Fwiw I have the ceramic macs on my fox body . 1 3/4 on an autonatic and the fit was good and they do tuck up nicely but..... 2 years later the ceramic coating is pretty much 90% gone

Damn that's unfortunate. I talked to Mac and they have a 3 year warranty on the ceramic coating. I called them about 6 months ago about this. Give them a call and see if they can help you out.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Damn that's unfortunate. I talked to Mac and they have a 3 year warranty on the ceramic coating. I called them about 6 months ago about this. Give them a call and see if they can help you out.

Thanks for the info I wasn't aware of that they are actually off the car right now

Users who are viewing this thread