PA/NJ/Del Ridley Creek State Park Cruise/Hangout every Sunday

agentf1

Established Member
I guess we will do Lot #14 again. We usually start about 8 or 9:00 AM and go until whenever. Weather permitting.

Map of Park
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/STATEPARKS/parks/maps/ridleycreek_mini.pdf

More info on park
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateParks/parks/ridleycreek.aspx

Hopefully we can have an even bigger turnout than last weekend. Lets make this a Captree2. Why should the Northern people have all the fun.

Please post in any other forum you may be a member of.
Please email a link to this to all your car crazy friends.
Club member please let your club know about this.

Email me at [email protected] with any questions

Allen2001GT

Established Member
i'd be in the for summer as i'm in philly quite a bit. i'll see if its still going on around then and maybe i'll come done sometime.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
My buddy Gary (mystic04) told me about this, he is like 5 mins. from the park....once my car is back we will try to get up to a couple of these. Any chance on making the time a little later, maybe like around 11am or so...8-9am is a bit early :pop:

mikes93

Established Member
Gary let me know after your workout and I'll go down with you, I could meet you at your place and go from there.

Mike

mystic04

Established Member
YO Mike i was wondering when you were going to chime in hey i hear a cruise night is set for friday at the school near the police station on sproul rd.Mike pm me your phone # again i lost it. or give me a call if you still have mine.You get that trans fixed over the winter and clutch setup done. again.Mike i'll be home this afternoon so if you want and your off work early stop by.

Last edited:

mikes93

Established Member
Sorry Gary I finished last night and went to the track at cicel today, I fix my boost spike issue and was holding 28 lb. with no misfire. maybe I see you tomorrow Sunday at the park.

mixxer said:
hey mike hows the supra running?

Well it ran well with traction issues specially you guys with Terminators know how that is. I couldn't get good 60' 2.0 and 1.9 with wheel hup but I did ran my best so far of 11.146 @135.28, this is with 28 lb of boost and C16 ofcourse. Thanks for asking.
It be nice to see you guys again soon may be at ridley creek tomorrow.

Mike

Last edited:

mystic04

Established Member
Seems like that is what is going on sunday in the park was a pretty nice group of people out today, all the guys were very nice and lot of nice cars .

mikes93

Established Member
I agree, Nice cars mostly vetts and cool people we just need more cobras to show up.

mystic04

Established Member
i am making a stop at DCCC first they are to have a bike/car show on sunday and flea market at 9 or 9:30 i am going to stop their first to see how it is then take a run out to the park.

mystic04

Established Member
YO Gene long time no see . Mike93 and i have been up to the park on the last 2 sundays. I don't go till about 10 or 10 :30 9 is to early . the groupe of people are all pretty nice guy's a lots of Vetts but they don't seem to care just a bunch of guys who like nice cars. So if any one wants to come out on sunday for awhile drop by most of the time we meet at lot 14. just follow the main road thur the park past the main parking lot on your right and follow up to lot 14 you can't miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread