P51 Intake and Accufab TB

RCK_JMS

Established Member
P51 Intake

I am getting rid of my P51 and opting for a KB2.6. This intake can come with the TB for extra cost. I also have a set of fuel rails that I dont know if I'll be able to use or not but if I cant then I can send them with the intake.

I havent settled on a total price yet so you can send offers to [email protected]. Please no low ballers.

Ryan

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
RCK_JMS said:
I am getting rid of my P51 and opting for a KB2.6. This intake can come with the TB for extra cost. I also have a set of fuel rails that I dont know if I'll be able to use or not but if I cant then I can send them with the intake.

I havent settled on a total price yet so you can send offers to [email protected]. Please no low ballers.

Ryan

POST A PRICE AND COMPLETE CONTACT INFO.

You have 2 blowers for sale with only 10 posts.

BE VERY CAREFUL GUYS!

2000GT-281

Established Member
Hes got 700 posts on MD with the same stuff for sale. He seems like a stand up guy over there.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Shit guys Im sorry but this site apparently doesnt like sending me notifications that people even reply to anything. Bastards. Anyways, LL I dont have 2 blowers for sale. I just have 1 D1SC kit. And like 2000GT said, I usually frequent MD more than anything. I had like 2000 posts then they got all Nazi on us and took most of them away and I was left with like 740. Thats neither here nor there though.

Anyways, back to the sale. I sold the accufab throttle body to a guy on MD. The fuel rails are not included as I had to use them on my KB setup. These intakes or $700 new now. I got this thing back when they were still $800 new. So I would like to get $600 out of it. It comes with a few bolts that you need specifically to run this intake. Also the thermostat housing and IAC. The egr had a plate blocking it off already. I also drilled and tapped a hole and put an extra vacuum fitting on so I could get a better reading for my blow off valve. But as for more contact info its [email protected]. Make sure it has a good title on it like "intake" or "P51" cause I get a shit ton of spam mail and if it doesnt look cool I trash it. Anyways, Im gonna start hittin this site everyday since it wont notify me of anything. Any questions hit me back up. Or you can call my cell 2704541123. Also Im in KY. Just let me know.

Ryan

Last edited:

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Post pics of p51 intake. My email is messed up. I live in tennessee, how much for pickup?

Damn I was just in Memphis like Tuesday gettin the car tuned too. Gimme a few minutes to try and get a pic uploaded. Its stormin like crazy here and the net is gettin super slow and kickin offline every few minutes.

And like I said before I want $600 for it. That didnt include shipping so I guess pickup can be arranged somehow. I guess you're just south of Nashville? Yahoo looks like 175 miles or so and 2hours 40 minutes. Question is, is it worth taking the time and using the gas to save ~$30 in shipping?

Last edited:

RCK_JMS

Established Member

Also I forgot to mention, there isnt a throttle cable on it in this pic. It comes with that bracket though, its just a stocker that had to be modified to work. Either way, you wont have to mod yours.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Im only off every third weekend. But it just so happens that this weekend is my weekend off. As for stock hood, its supposed to. I had a big ass cowl hood before I ever bought the intake so I dont know there but Fox Lake says it does so I would say it does.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Dont be afraid to make an offer. I need money and dont need these parts. Also as a note the throttle body got sold separately already.

Users who are viewing this thread