P2195 DTC code

stang1971

Established Member
I took the car to the dealer to have the hood repainted under warranty. I pick it up today and the CEL is on. It was very cold here this morning, 2*. car runs fine,but i have never had a issue till now. I find it hard to believe the dealer would have done something to cause this since it was only in for paint. I googled the code and it seems there is a TSB for this code for the 2011 5.0. Once warm, i can start the car 100 times and no CEL it only happend this morning when it was cold and tonight after sitting all day. I checked all connections under the hood and everything is intact. Anything else i should check? it sits in a garage at night that doesnt get too cold, so ill see tomorrow morning if the CEL pops up again.

stang1971

Established Member
I have read that a few others have had this issue too. I can clear the code and the next day its back. Its only the P2195 code.... no others.

Today i checked all the connections under the hood. Everything looks good, i am thinking of switching the o2's from driver to passenger side and see if i get a code for the other side. i would think if i get a code again but for the other side, it has to be a bad sensor. Anyone here dealt with this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread