P1SC questions

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
You will probably make 12psi or more I would research it more, I have a 4.00 pulley 6psi but i get 7, my buddy has a 3.90 pulley is will probably run 8-9psi, and I just bought a 3.85 pulley hoping for 10psi. You might want to change your sizes.

Cobra96SVT

Beat Slow
Established Member
im sure you can order one from ATI Procharger, thats what i did. there number is on there site

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
if your buying a 8-rib pulley you must already be converted.

B/c a 8 rib pulley is not going to work with your stock belt (6 rib) system

blownaltered

Established Member
a 3.4 pulley is about 12 pounds and a 3.2 pulley is about 14, atleast thats what the guy at procharger told me. You do not need to go 8 rib until you get a 3.2 pulley, with the 3.2 you will start getting belt slip

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
White04GT said:
I might be buying your pulley from you SVTCOBRA. also do you have the stock procharger inlet tube for sale?

yea i have the procharger inlet tube and the filter, just pm me if you do want it them, and i would just skip the procharger inlet tube and get an anderson ford power pipe they are great, but if you want the procahrger one i have it

blownaltered

Established Member
SVTCOBRRA said:
yea i have the procharger inlet tube and the filter, just pm me if you do want it them, and i would just skip the procharger inlet tube and get an anderson ford power pipe they are great, but if you want the procahrger one i have it
what year model is your anderson power pipe for, I might be interested

Last edited:

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
no i dont have the power pipe i have the procharger one that comes with the kit, the little black one

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
no i dont have the power pipe i have the procharger one that comes with the kit, the little black one

Users who are viewing this thread