P1SC Procharger Kit

03SVTGRL

Established Member
What does it need to be put on an 04 GT? Im very interested. Just wondering what else I would need.

You would need fuel injectors and fuel pumps. That's it! I currently have 39lb injectors for sale, which would work well with that setup.

If you don't already have a tuner, I also have one to go along with the deal. It was a great set-up. I loved it, and I hope it goes to a good home!

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
does it come with install manual? all the plumbing and mounting bracket pieces are there? how many miles on the unit? any vids of it installed and running on the sold car?

03SVTGRL

Established Member
The install manual is not included, as I acquired the kit through a mutual trade. I could locate it for you if necessary.Therefore, I am not sure of the precise mileage on the unit. Myself, I put about 10k on it.

The plumbing and bracket are all included in the kit. Everything you need to install it I have.

I can track down some videos and can get you in contact with various shops that can vouch for the equipment at hand. The Procharger oil was changed regularly, and has been cleaned. It has been sitting on a shelf in my garage for a year now. Unfortunately, I decided to go the Whipple route on my cobra, and no longer have any use for the kit.

As for now, I have this picture on my phone:

12-11-08_1717.jpg

Taking it off the GT:

Will add these when I get to a computer.(Better Quality)

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
im interested, its just between this and a series 4 saleen blower. both complete kits but this is cheaper and had better power options. lemme know if 04gt falls through.

03SVTGRL

Established Member
This is making me want to say "screw a single turbo".....

I'm seriously considering it. Haven't even ordered anything yet, but I'm already getting sick of the idea of all of the work involved. Coilovers, complete tubular front suspension, practically what is a header install, plus a custom split down pipe unless I want to run a ghey Y pipe.

Hey, lol look at it this way.....
It pretty much looks and sounds like a turbo, without the turbo lag! Lol. I had a lot of fun with it. The noise alone is enough to smile about. I had so many people stopping me at lights, in parking lots, everywhere....to know what the heck was under my hood.

Users who are viewing this thread