P1151 and P1152 are pwning me...

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
My car keeps throwing the two codes P1151 and P1152. Sometimes I get P1151 by itself, other times I throw both codes.

P1151 Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Switch - Sensor Indicates Lean - Bank No. 2.
P1152 Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Switch - Sensor Indicates Rich - Bank No. 2.

I have midlength headers and offroad X. I had to get 02 extensions for the front oxygen sensors to plug in. The rear 02's are turned off with the SCT. But the service engine light keeps popping up with one or two of these codes. I'm suspecting a disfunctional 02 extension on the driver's side.

Do any of you have any experience with these codes? Should I try and buy another 02 extension pair? I checked these wires the other day and they are snug and secure.

hotcobra03

Established Member
ive dealt with them...i replaced all of the o2s now im back to po171...i have bbk long tubes with off road x pipe....maybe we are dealing with no cat problems...i have a x pipe with high flow cats but i like the of road better..im gonna try putting them on to see if it helps

Users who are viewing this thread