P0300 error code Multiple missfire

Splatter

Established Member
Hello all, had a great track day yesterday but I got error code P0300 randon/multiple cylinder miss fire. I let the car cool down and cleared the code with my TORQUE app and all was fine for several hours more with out any codes. At the end of the day the code came back and decided to call it quits leaving the error code on. Any ideas??? The engine is completely stock no red key and 10,300Km. about 500km on track. The day also ended with my OEM Pirellis showing threads on the front right!! Just as well that my Bridgstone pole postions are arriving soon.
Any hints or fixes, doos or donts very welcome

Cheers

cloud9

Established Member
Hello all, had a great track day yesterday but I got error code P0300 randon/multiple cylinder miss fire. I let the car cool down and cleared the code with my TORQUE app and all was fine for several hours more with out any codes. At the end of the day the code came back and decided to call it quits leaving the error code on. Any ideas??? The engine is completely stock no red key and 10,300Km. about 500km on track. The day also ended with my OEM Pirellis showing threads on the front right!! Just as well that my Bridgstone pole postions are arriving soon.
Any hints or fixes, doos or donts very welcome

Cheers
Happy reading: CEL - "random misfire" (recurring)

Supposedly there's a TSB with a new calibration out for the '13 but not the '12 yet. We're ANXIOUSLY waiting for Ford to release a fix. For now you'll just have to live with the codes and occasional CEL and hope it doesn't throw you into limp mode.

Users who are viewing this thread