P/U a New '14 Vert. today..

Ray Lucca

Established Member
It seems to have taken forever, but I finally now have a New Vert. I ordered right after Memorial Day. Funny thing is it seemed to take forever to build, yet it was on the train within 2 days to the W. Coast, and got here in 4-5 days.
Took 3 days on the truck from the rail yard, and the Dealer is close. '14 Vert. in Sterling Gray, All stripe delete, with the 821 SVT package and a car cover.
Trying to up-load some pics thru Photo-bucket, probably beyond my computer capabilities, I'll try. Traded my 09 Vert. This new Shelby is something. It Rides, Steers, Brakes, and Handles better, and is Quieter inside then my 09. Clutch is way different than the 09 and so is the shifter [better]. Figured all that out in 51 miles, since the Dealer. Ford and SVT did a great job, gotta go back out for a cruise.... Here are some Pics....

032_zps84f41cc4.jpg

026_zpsf6832e7a.jpg

021_zps81f4e4db.jpg

034_zps6654c26c.jpg

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
It seems to have taken forever, but I finally now have a New Vert. I ordered right after Memorial Day. Funny thing is it seemed to take forever to build, yet it was on the train within 2 days to the W. Coast, and got here in 4-5 days.
Took 3 days on the truck from the rail yard, and the Dealer is close. '14 Vert. in Sterling Gray, All stripe delete, with the 821 SVT package and a car cover.
Trying to up-load some pics thru Photo-bucket, probably beyond my computer capabilities, I'll try. Traded my 09 Vert. This new Shelby is something. It Rides, Steers, Brakes, and Handles better, and is Quieter inside then my 09. Clutch is way different than the 09 and so is the shifter [better]. Figured all that out in 51 miles, since the Dealer. Ford and SVT did a great job, gotta go back out for a cruise....

When you look at your pic in photobucket you will see several links in a box to the right where you can simply left click on it and it will flash "copied". You then come here and click the little yellow icon that looks like a mountain and a sun. Paste the copied link in the window that pops up and you've inserted your image into your message. :beer:

Northwest-GT500

Established Member
Your car must have been produced in the last week (last day?) of production. Congratulations sir, to you.

Likewise the same with our car. Sterling Grey with white stripes (and seat inserts). Just arrived at dealership two days after Christmas. Base convertible GT500 with Recaro's only.

Produced the 3rd week of November - last week of production for soft-tops.

flS/R

Established Member
very nice car and nice to see another socal person who can now attend fabulous fords forever in April :)

congrats

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Appreciate the kind words. Took me until yesterday to sort of figure out how to post Pics. [Thanx, Pumpkinmaster]. Car was ordered around Memorial Day and produced in Mid November. Shipped right way by train to Ca., probably because of Stripe Delete. Up to about 400 miles, gotta finish breaking it in.

Users who are viewing this thread