P-51 Mustang?

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
Just curious. I saw a stang the other day with some type of body kit, and nice sounding exhaust. Body kit looked professional. Had an emblem "P-51" on it. Is this some type of special edition stang? Body style was 99-04. Anybody know anything about these?

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
He's a member of SVTP. You should do a search, I am sure his pics will show up. Not a special edition, just this person doing a tribute to the aircraft. Came out real nice too.

David

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
P-51-Mustang_6.jpg

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
the plane is gorgeous, the car..not so much
The body isn't exactly my taste (sorta the Stalker kit look), but it was definitely a professional install (clean/even lines, no gaps). The badging was sorta neat. Looked a little like the 40th Anniversary Mustang badges. This one was yellow (Screaming yellow?). Sounded pretty mean.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
the plane is gorgeous,
+1 plus 454 mph is AMAZING for a prop airplane

if i could fly one plane in the world that would be it

UCBeau

dsrtdukone said:
The body isn't exactly my taste (sorta the Stalker kit look), but it was definitely a professional install (clean/even lines, no gaps). The badging was sorta neat. Looked a little like the 40th Anniversary Mustang badges. This one was yellow (Screaming yellow?). Sounded pretty mean.
ohhh ok i am thinking of a differnt one, this guy did a Terminator up in lots of stickers last year or something, looked like ass.

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Mport_KLR said:
+1 plus 454 mph is AMAZING for a prop airplane

if i could fly one plane in the world that would be it

that or the F4U Corsair. Maybe P-38 Lightning. So many beautiful planes came out of that era...

f4u-corsair-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread