Oxys

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
I am making a new thread about this instead of just adding a post to the already Which drug is worse thread Because i want to get more answers about my question. Does anyone know or have been addicted to Oxys? I want to know your recovery story what helps it along better. I s there any hope for a stay at home recovery or should a center be the way to go? PLEASE that this serious.

MusclePower1

Established Member
Oxycontin is a narcotic and therefore extremely addictive. Most likey the addict will require professional assistance, since oxycontin is similar to herion.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Oxy... is a heroin derivative except it's more potent per unit of mass, and therefore the same actions would be taken as with a heroin addiction.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Well if it's anything like heroin. All my worthless puke friends that got into it turned into worthless jobless losers, that also turned into thieves to feed there habit. They all went to the methadone clinic butended up not taking there methadone and selling it on the street. My solution to heroin problem is if your an addict and can't quit. Have yet to see anyone that has. Take a nice long walk off a tall bridge ! :mad:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
i dont know anyone that is battling an addiction, however, back in high school, i knew a kid that got the whole high school hooked on em.

he stole a big big bottle from his step-dad's pharmacy.

he's real lucky he didnt get busted or even worse, kill anyone.

-Homer

Users who are viewing this thread