Votes: 110 61.5%
  • normal Chrome FR500s

Votes: 69 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akula51

Me
Established Member
96lasersnake sold me. Chrome all the way. Wonder how they would compare on a black topped vert.

Killeen. Oh man. <shudder> Had to do a couple weeks work with the First Team a few years back. I was damned glad I knew someone in town, that drive to Austin to find anything to do would have been a nightly bitch. Grill. Drink. Grill. Drink. <shudder>

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Rump Ranger
Established Member
Black!!!

White car
Black Rims, Tinted windows/headlights/taillights with mach 1 spoiler and black bumper inserts.

frustrationas8_1-1.gif

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Contrasting colors look the best. Black car = chrome wheels/ white car = darker wheels but with dark wheels a polished lip is a mandatory IMO

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
chrome looks good, but I got black Saleens on my GT and im kinda partial to black rims so imma vote black!

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
My old whip. I posted these to show the difference. Chrome, Black Chrome and Black wheels would all look good in their respective ways. However, this comes down to personal taste.

DSC00726.jpg

fjghjfg.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
Anthracite of your going to do FR500s and 18" mandatory. If you are going to do black dont do FR500s, get something else and make sure the lip is polished.

JTR

xKingCobra03

Established Member
Picture002-1.jpg

my car sorry its not a great pic,,,but yeah black chrome cobras with a set of smoked headlights:beer:

Last edited:

The_Wretched

Established Member
wow... those black chromes on the white cobra looks ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! straight up winner right there.... wow!

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
I have the factory chrome on my Oxford, and I am in the process of searching for a nice set of black wheels with a chrome (not polished) lip.

Users who are viewing this thread