Oxford white terminator with electric blue stripes (PICS)

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Just got my car back a few days ago. It's got a few little things that need touched up, but at least I got it back for the weekend. The color is electric blue (not sure on the paint code). The stripes are 10.5 inches wide and I had them use the trunk keyhole for spacing. I think it looks good. Much better in person of course, but I wanted to post up anyway. :beer:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Please tell me thats been photoshopped!!!..I like the white TT cobra with solid axle and all...but those stripes:xpl:THAT CAR!!! :cuss:..Stipes belong on shelbys and vipers...nothing else..but its your car..

Last edited:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
for some reason i have not seen a set of strips i like on a terminator. but its your car, love the TT and solid tho! sickkkkkk! just not a fan of the strips
JD

sixt5

Established Member
Please tell me thats been photoshopped!!!..I like the white TT cobra with solid axle and all...but those stripesTHAT CAR!!! ..Stipes belong on shelbys and vipers...nothing else..but its your car..

dont think so. 10.5 is really wide but i really like it!

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
Very nice, I had silver racing stripes on my black 93 coupe and it looked mean as hell, too!!! I think it adds a little extra touch when you take the time to run the stripes all the way down the bumpers. I wouldn't change a thing.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Well, to those who like it... thanks for the props....

For those who don't... eh, can't please everyone. No hard feelings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread