oxford white 03-04 cobra on the parkway

MystictealLt1

Established Member
Seen oxford white terminator.......not sure if hes on there but your car sounds nasty!!! I know you noticed me I was with 3 other f-bodys and 1 foxbody mustang. I had the tealish z28....sick car bro :thumbsup:

flames

Carpi Vita
Established Member
Was it flamed with cobra R hood? Could be Anthony who works at Sansone Ford. That would be my old cobra. Long tubes/x pipe/Magnaflows(about 670rwhp now).

flames

Carpi Vita
Established Member
pics

No digital camera. Hope to have it back from shop end of May. Getting rewired/headers/interior. Then it will be at englishtown. Hope to see you make some runs soon.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
hopefully i will be back there before summer hits. car is on jackstands right now as i am selling my saleens, and chrome FR500s are on the way. gonna put my linelock in, tidy up a leak from my oil filter relocation, drop it a little lower. summer i have plans for corbeau seats, rear seat delete, and live axle. hopefully i can squeeze a blower port in there. i'll let you know next time i am heading down to etown.

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
fiorefiveoh said:
hopefully i will be back there before summer hits. car is on jackstands right now as i am selling my saleens, and chrome FR500s are on the way. gonna put my linelock in, tidy up a leak from my oil filter relocation, drop it a little lower. summer i have plans for corbeau seats, rear seat delete, and live axle. hopefully i can squeeze a blower port in there. i'll let you know next time i am heading down to etown.

I work in South Plainfield. I never see you around. You in any Jersey car clubs?

Users who are viewing this thread