Oww Wow- Mun-nang ( My 1.5 year old son - Mustang crazy)

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
My 1-1/2 year old son is already a total gear head, and mustang nut. While I was at work my wife video'd him looking through my Mustang 5.0 Magazine. Just thought I would share. Pretty funny.

Not real good at pronouncing MUSTANG yet, sounds like Mun-nang. Also he calls burnout smoke " Bubbles " right now. Working on that one still...

Oh woowww Mun-nang! - YouTube

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Hahhaahahaha! He saying oh wow to all the parts, and pointing at the supercharger. This is kid awesome. He's going to have fast mustang when he grows up.

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
lol. He's so getting the new Mustang PowerWheel for Christmas this year. He's going to flip when he comes downstairs and sees that. Cant wait

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
thanks for the comments all! I am a pretty proud papa. looking forward to lots of fun times with him and our mustangs.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Haha, awesome. My son is 13 months old and already has a truck obsession. I can't wait until he does stuff like this.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
That's awesome man. My son is he same way. Makes me proud. Just wait until he starts calling them out on the street. "Daddy is that a mustang". Even now knows the diff between them and camaros

Users who are viewing this thread