Owned a trash talking Cobalt SS

99lightsvt

Established Member
Had a trash talking cobalt ss tonight....He said he had a Stage 3???? upgrade...factory option....supposedly 346hp to the wheels...anyway went from a 20 roll and ate him alive...I would think a car with that much power and weighing less than half of what the L weighs, he shoulda beat the brakes off of me...oh well...I will chock it up to him being able to read a magazine really well and retain some numbers from it...beat him by about 6 cars at 3/4 throttle...then traffic caught up

noahdr

Established Member
99lightsvt said:
Had a trash talking cobalt ss tonight....He said he had a Stage 3???? upgrade...factory option....supposedly 346hp to the wheels...anyway went from a 20 roll and ate him alive...I would think a car with that much power and weighing less than half of what the L weighs, he shoulda beat the brakes off of me...oh well...I will chock it up to him being able to read a magazine really well and retain some numbers from it...beat him by about 6 cars at 3/4 throttle...then traffic caught up

Way to show em buddy!!
Next time dont take it easy on him haha
:thumbsup:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
sweet bro. im going hunting tonight too. i have a match with some 12 sec. hatchbacks. time to show them what a built L can do. ha!ha!:burnout:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Cobalts and Lightnings shouldn't be compared. The Cobalt SS and the other tuner cars, the Cobalt is the best bang for the buck.

99lightsvt

Established Member
My only question is what the hell is a Stage 3???? That blew my mind. First the guy was saying that it was a stock cobalt. Said he was running 400 psi compression. No kidding. What a tool. Oh....Happy hunting tonight boys....its a good night to hunt.

motorider228

Established Member
I watched a stock silverado SS go 16.0 in the 1/4 last night so the SS line really kind of dissapointed me. We are at 2200ft so that played a little to do in bad time, good kill though on the cobalt SS.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
99lightsvt said:
My only question is what the hell is a Stage 3???? That blew my mind. First the guy was saying that it was a stock cobalt. Said he was running 400 psi compression. No kidding. What a tool. Oh....Happy hunting tonight boys....its a good night to hunt.

Not here, its like 20 degrees out and I am on F1's lol.

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
Gotta love those chevy guys lol
I had some todd eggin me on downtown one night, reving his engine while his smoke hot g/f was sittin next to him, tellin him dont do it and wishin she was sitting next to me in the lightning before this all went down. So the light turns green and his doors were blowen off within seconds. So when they drove by i seen his gf look at me, close her eyes and do this thing with her tounge, and i gave her a look like id fu*k her just as good as i did the colbalt, okkk no it didnt happen but you knew thats what she was thinkin.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
was drivng in the bronx and this guy in a acura tsx revved me at a light, so I gave him what4 at like 1/2 throttle, at the next light he was like "Is that thing supercharged?!?!?!" I just said YUP, he was a real nice guy, and now is probably looking for a used L :)

Users who are viewing this thread