over / under on Danica this weekend

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
my guess is that you are just another danica hater that doesn't bother to check his facts before you run your mouth. she gave her crew plenty of credit in the interviews. had you bothered to read them you wouldn't look like quite the ass you do now would you?

I rarely see others talk about the gender as an issue (besides csd) and more about her piss poor attitude, she is getting better though

Bingo. Her being a woman has nothing to do with it. Ripping on her for wrecking and ranting is no different than picking on a male QB who keeps getting intercepted, or a goalie who can't stop a shot.

Kiohtee

Established Member
So let's talk about Kyle Busch and how ignorant he's been on AND off the track. How many wrecks has he started? What did he threaten to do to his crew if they didn't get done when he thought they should be? What about his brother?

Haters gonna hate. Danica > all of us as far as a driver goes.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
So let's talk about Kyle Busch and how ignorant he's been on AND off the track. How many wrecks has he started? What did he threaten to do to his crew if they didn't get done when he thought they should be? What about his brother?

Haters gonna hate. Danica > all of us as far as a driver goes.

but its nascar so just having that last name makes you a superstar

The Grey Beast

Established Member
I rarely see others talk about the gender as an issue (besides csd) and more about her piss poor attitude, she is getting better though

This is where I agree, ever since she joined NASCAR I have noticed she has a bad attitude most of the time, of course yes there are guys that have them too, but nevertheless, not the attitude of a champion really. She does seem to be improving though. I'm just ready for the season to start, now that Johnson was finally beat out last year, itll be interesting to see what they are going to talk about all season long. I am getting tired of everytime I turn on speed channel it is an interview of Danica though

big dad

Established Member
I have suspected for some time now that NASCAR punks it's fans. I see this as just another attempt to generate more interest in their sport, which has lost popularity over the last few years. The TV ratings are down quite a bit.
Which is one of the reasons that they've gone to the GEN VI car.
Remember when Dale Earnhardt was killed, and everybody looked to Little E to pick up the ball and run with it?
He seemed to come out of nowhere to win a race after a late caution. Can't remember where, but I do remember him passing cars like they were peddling it.
Then there was Jeff Gordon winning a race by taking 2 scuffed tires when Mark Martin took four and lost seconds after damn near catching him. This resulted in a fight in the garage area after the race, with Jack Roush involved.
As far a Danica goes, (she's from my area), I'll predict that she'll be passed before she goes a half a lap. The fans are being played. It's all about money.

Kiohtee

Established Member
This is where I agree, ever since she joined NASCAR I have noticed she has a bad attitude most of the time, of course yes there are guys that have them too, but nevertheless, not the attitude of a champion really. She does seem to be improving though. I'm just ready for the season to start, now that Johnson was finally beat out last year, itll be interesting to see what they are going to talk about all season long. I am getting tired of everytime I turn on speed channel it is an interview of Danica though

Johnson hasn't won the championship since 2010...

big dad

Established Member
Johnson hasn't won the championship since 2010...

You are correct sir. But I think that was one of the reasons that NASCAR's popularity wained over the past couple of years. It's like the Yankees winning the World Series every year. People lose interest. I'm more pissed at Carl Edwards decline since he signed his big deal with Roush Racing.

blacksheep-1

Established Member
Sarah Fisher has rarely qualified better than Danica, and pretty much only finishes better than her if Danica wrecks. Fisher hopes and dreams for Danica's worst finishes... lol get real.

Oh really, so hows Danica in a sprint car?........................never drove one

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
shitty driver with a fabulous ride is nothing new (e.g., Sam Posey). Danica catches more flak since she's missing a chromosome. not her fault.

big dad

Established Member
The real problem I have with Danica is if she turned sideways and stuck out her tongue, she'd look like a zipper. Maybe that's the missing chromosome you referred too.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
What I love about all of this is that someone will win and hopefully it is clearly fair, and well deserved. Earned so to speak. And I'f Danica wins it then good for her! May she rip her shirt off and shove it down the naysayers throats.

Coiled03

Established Member
Oh really, so hows Danica in a sprint car?........................never drove one

How is that relevant? Danica spent her early years racing karts in Europe. There are different paths to top level motorsports.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
It doesn't matter where she finishes just like it doesn't matter for Junior. Junior lives off his Father's name, and Danica lives off her looks; it's not about the finishes or championships. Hell, Junior has been the most popular driver EVERY YEAR since the greatest driver in the history of NASCAR died.

She will not finish in the top ten and will not make the chase but will still make a retarded amount of money this year for being mediocre; it is what it is.

steeltoe

Established Member
I've met the little wench on several occasions and can't stand her, try Sarah Fisher, or Simona De Sylvestro as examples of females who are really good at what they do. Unfortunately Simone was in a bad wreck and I'm not sure she's all back, but if she is, she can drive rings around Patrick.
Sarah Fisher: Sarah Fisher Hartman RacingSarah Fisher - Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing

Simona De Sylvestro: Simona De Silvestro
This
Somona's wreck: Simona De Silvestro wreck at the Firestone 550 (HD) - YouTube

Really? LOL Sarah Fisher has no wins, one pole, and a handful of Top 10 finishes in her career... never finished a season with a higher spot in the standings than 17th, including the years when her and Danica were both running Indy (in which Danica consistently qualified and finished better, and consequently placed higher in the standings by the end of the season)

We can literally compared every race they've run together, but I'll compare one season, and overall standings for every year they've raced together:

2006 season standings
Danica placed 9th overall
Fisher placed 25th overall

2007 season
-Peak 300:
Danica started in 7th, finished 11th
Fisher started in 17th, finished 12th

-Detroit GP:
Danica started in 11th, finished 2nd
Fisher started in 18th, finished 16th

-Motorola 300:
Danica started in 2nd, finished 6th
Fisher started in 18th, finished 17th

-Meijer 300:
Danica started in 11th, wrecked out 16th
Fisher started in 14th, finished 14th

-Firestone 400:
Danica started in 9th, finished 7th
Fisher started 16th, finished 16th

-Mid-Ohio 200:
Danica started in 2nd, finished 5th
Fisher started in 17th, finished 15th

-Firestone 200:
Danica started 7th, finished 3rd
Fisher started 17th, finished 15th

-Watkins GP:
Danica started 15th, finished 11th
Fisher started 18th, finished 16th

-SunTrust Challenge:
Danica started 8th, finished 6th
Fisher started 16th, finished 16th

-Iowa 250:
Danica started 11th, wrecked out 13th
Fisher started 18th, finished 7th

-Bombardier 550:
Danica started 6th, finished 3rd
Fisher started 18th, finished 10th

-Foyt 225:
Danica started 17th, finished 8th
Fisher started 16th, finished 14th

-91st Indy 500:
Danica started 8th, finished 8th
Fisher started 21st, finished 18th

-Kansas 300:
Danica started 10th, finished 7th
Fisher started 17th, finished 12th

-Japan 300:
Danica started 4th, finished 11th
Fisher started 15th, finished 14th

-St.Petersnurg GP:
Danica started 11th, finished 8th
Fisher started 18th, finished 15th

-XM Radio 300:
Danica started 13th, wrecked out 14th
Fisher started 8th, finished 11th

2007 season standing:
Danica placed 7th overall
Fisher placed 17th overall

2008 season standings
Danica placed 6th overall
Fisher placed 34th overall

2009 season standings
Danica placed 5th overall
Fisher placed 25th overall

2010 season standings
Danica placed 9th overall
Fisher placed 26th overall

Sarah Fisher has rarely qualified better than Danica, and pretty much only finishes better than her if Danica wrecks. Fisher hopes and dreams for Danica's worst finishes... lol get real.

funny006_zpsb2ff2920.gif
Most of the time Sarah Fisher and Danica were racing together Sarah was an owner driver even when Sarah wasn't driving for herself she never went to a top tier team.
Wait - you're bashing Danica, and you bring up HER?
She's the only other IRL convert that is female. You can't compare Danica to Sam Hornish or JPM and you can't compare Danica to Jennifer Jo Cobb either.

Users who are viewing this thread