Over sticker

sprint200

Established Member
I want one should i give 2500 over sticker:fm:

rob

No!

IMO, the only reason for paying over MSRP for this car is laziness.

My local dealership has a C.O. Boss w/ Recaro-T2R option on order. It has yet to be built, so it's probably not too late to arrange a "Courtesy Delivery" to a dealer close to you.

I've publicised it on several forums and no one has been interested yet. So if a car that's selling for Sticker isn't generating any interest (and it's not the only one I've heard of like this) then why should you pay more...... Just do your homework and find one at or under.....:read: :idea:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
No!

My local dealership has a C.O. Boss w/ Recaro-T2R option on order. It has yet to be built, so it's probably not too late to arrange a "Courtesy Delivery" to a dealer close to you.

I've publicised it on several forums and no one has been interested yet. So if a car that's selling for Sticker isn't generating any interest (and it's not the only one I've heard of like this) then why should you pay more...... Just do your homework and find one at or under.....:read: :idea:

yeah, over MSRP is lack of knowledge, you have more money than you know what to do with, or you didnt do your research.

heck even on the mustang source theres a dealer posting up advertising an MSRP comp orange Boss. That's a great sign if they are coming to US to sell these, and it will get better as more are built.

raywang5

Established Member
No!

IM Interested? where it is? name phone number plz..

Fuerza

Established Member
Flood gates are starting to open here. My local dealer search gave me 3 Bosses on lots, 2 on order and 1 LS Boss on order. I'm thinking of offering 1000 over invoice for a Boss.

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread