Over $5000 off MSRP for new 14 GT500 (All options)

97StangSVT

Established Member
Last edited:

theACE

Established Member
They ordered it with black stripes, how could they expect to sell that thing with black stripes????

I think I am going to have a hell of a time finding my perfect 13+ GT500 in the coming months.

eagle eye

Established Member
They ordered it with black stripes, how could they expect to sell that thing with black stripes????

I think I am going to have a hell of a time finding my perfect 13+ GT500 in the coming months.

I wouldn't mind it sitting in my garage.

What is your "perfect" 13+ GT500?

USV8PWR

Established Member

It is great that it has all the options, just the wrong color combo IMO.

Get serious. That's one of the best, most sporty, color combos offered. And that's coming from a guy who has a DIB/white striped/glass roof 2013 Shelby tucked away in his garage. ;)

Great find and this car will sell as soon as winter leaves GA if not before.

theACE

Established Member
I wouldn't mind it sitting in my garage.

What is your "perfect" 13+ GT500?

Grabber blue with white stripes, Race red with white stripes, Deep Impact Blue with white stripes, Sterling Grey with White, Black or Blue stripes, Ingot Silver with Red Stripes. With all options.

I think shopping will be hard for me. A Black 2012 LS 302 will be easier to find, lol.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Grabber blue with white stripes, Race red with white stripes, Deep Impact Blue with white stripes, Sterling Grey with White, Black or Blue stripes, Ingot Silver with Red Stripes. With all options.

I think shopping will be hard for me. A Black 2012 LS 302 will be easier to find, lol.

Thats not perfect...thats a variety of possible candidates..lol. car is sexy and im not a red fan.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Get serious. That's one of the best, most sporty, color combos offered. And that's coming from a guy who has a DIB/white striped/glass roof 2013 Shelby tucked away in his garage. ;)

Great find and this car will sell as soon as winter leaves GA if not before.

To each their own. I know you beat the drum a lot for the 13/14 cars, and while they are great cars, the prices are coming down. MSRP is a thing of the past. You should be able to easily get $2-3k off one now. A used DIB 13 no stripe, all option car with 2600 miles on it just sold in TX for $56,700. Hopefully, with the 15 coming out in the fall, people will be selling their 13/14 to get the "latest and greatest" Mustang. Hopefully by then, I can pick one up for high 40s/low 50s.

svt662

Established Member
Wow, 5k under MSRP sounds like a killer deal to me!

DOHC MARK VIII

Mustang ***** since 1970
Established Member
Remember, it's in Georgia and people in Georgia love their Georgia Bulldogs football team. Whose colors just happen to be red and black. Had an uncle some years back that bought a Ford Pick-up new as a "Georgia Bulldog Special", it was red and black with a Bulldog sticker on the back. Maybe the dealer was thinking about that?

You could always make it a "stripe delete" car or change it to white or even a "reverse Superman" with blue stripes. (LOL). ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread