Oval track drifting Cobra TT

brunocobratt

Established Member
i went to this track last week ,since it was my first time there i went in second gear instead of third to lower the speed but that was too much for my engine now it is making the same noise it was making when i broke the crank shaft bearing 3 months ago that sucks
Know i dont know what to do,
Fix it sell it and buy a drift car or

Sell the twin turbo kit convert it to a coyote leave it n/a for a while and make it a drift car for real latter making a custom single turbo .

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Great runs man!! There is one thing that I've learned.. FI is hard on engines that road race and Drift. I would go N/A Coyote, throw some cams in it, and a CJ intake. Try to make around 525rwhp on E85 and be good with it, maybe build a custom turbo setup if you wanted.

brunocobratt

Established Member
you've got some skills. Nice
thanks man

Nice driving!
Thank you

Great runs man!! There is one thing that I've learned.. FI is hard on engines that road race and Drift. I would go N/A Coyote, throw some cams in it, and a CJ intake. Try to make around 525rwhp on E85 and be good with it, maybe build a custom turbo setup if you wanted.
Thats what i probably will/should do, leave it n/a for a while than custom single latter
Man you were giving that thing a workout.
Yes man

Users who are viewing this thread