Outs of checks...what am I supposed to do?!?!?

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
Well I was just about to head out for the day, and I picked up my check book and noticed im out of checks...Well I looked for my extra booklets the banks issues you; cant find it...I lost my debit card a few months ago and they havent sent another one yet...And I tried to call my bank to see how in the hell I can get money out, but they put me on hold forever :rollseyes ..Cause I dont have any cash on mel I normally survive with my check book...Any suggestions on how in the hell I cacn get my money out...WIll the bank issue u a temporary checks if your out??

b

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Dont' use so many checks. You shoudl be able to go in your bank go up to the teller and get money there. I do taht all the time.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
1hotSaleen said:
Well I was just about to head out for the day, and I picked up my check book and noticed im out of checks...Well I looked for my extra booklets the banks issues you; cant find it...I lost my debit card a few months ago and they havent sent another one yet...And I tried to call my bank to see how in the hell I can get money out, but they put me on hold forever :rollseyes ..Cause I dont have any cash on mel I normally survive with my check book...Any suggestions on how in the hell I cacn get my money out...WIll the bank issue u a temporary checks if your out??

b

Well go to your bank and talk to those people called tellers.

I know its not exactly a futuristic method, but it works.

z28WHAT

Established Member
Appreciate it fellas'...Yeah my bank is a good lil drive from me and the :LOW FUEL: light is on...Figured id ask on here since I can get in touch with my bank and decided to run up there on E and have them say NO....Weird asking how and if you can get your OWN money out..lol

Thanks

B

Kurt Busch

#1 CRYSTAL PALACE FAN
Established Member
Longitude: 122° 18' 50" W / Latitude: 47° 49' 16"
Don't be surprised to see that some kind of hidden f<>king BS fee will be taken out of your account after you talked to a human teller. If your bank is anything like mine, they charge a fee everytime I drive by the bank, let alone use one of their convenience services like an ATM or god forbid a teller. I hate banks and their stupid service fees.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Kurt Busch said:
Don't be surprised to see that some kind of hidden f<>king BS fee will be taken out of your account after you talked to a human teller. If your bank is anything like mine, they charge a fee everytime I drive by the bank, let alone use one of their convenience services like an ATM or god forbid a teller. I hate banks and their stupid service fees.

reason #283,952 of why I do not use a bank when there is a credit union available.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Scoriox said:
Well go to your bank and talk to those people called tellers.

I know its not exactly a futuristic method, but it works.
So that's how you do it!

z28WHAT

Established Member
Yeah there were hidden fees whe n Iwent to the bank..But they were nice fortunately...I would kill to go through my credit union..But its an hour away, only one I qualified for..Gotta love a credit union, they are for YOU unlike these corporate ass banks..I went to get a loan for what was left on my saleen..bank was nearly 10%, the credit union was 5%..Gotta love that :pepper:...Which elped out, plus the insurance on my saleen is cheaper than it was on my SVT cobra...registers 281 2v GT..Isnt hte 03-04 Cobrs the highest insurance due to the stock Supercharger?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Put on a hood, trench coat, and keep you hands in your pockets. It works on cops all the time.

Metallifan5000

Established Member
I work for a Bank based in Cincinatti. You guys are def with the wrong Banks. You should never have to pay to take money out of your checking account anytime. if you do your in the wrong account or with the wrong people. If anyone on here needs a free bank account where all you will pay for is ordering your checks shoot me an Email. Your money is YOUR money

Users who are viewing this thread