outlaw99 racing my friends lightning

white venom

Established Member
Originally posted by lightningfast03
:burn: man...I thought outlaw99 had a least 450 at the wheels.
Your friends car must be pretty ***n fast to come away like that.
my friends lightning only has a 6lb lower pulley and a cold air kit and a custom chip. it runs real good

SNCBOOM

Established Member
The truck with the camera in it looks like a 1st gen. Lightning? Either way good kill

white venom

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Doesn't outlaw spray?? Maybe it was without the juice:shrug:
he wasn't sprayin, he makes 435 all-motor though.
url]
I was the camera man, the Lightning racing is a silver 2001

Last edited:

1fastslamdsg

Established Member
i'll be the first to raise the bulls**t flag outlaws mods are

here's the specifics.

engine Mods: almost all JDM products

6lb lower, 2lb upper, CAI, super flip chip, boost bypass, accufab single blade throttle body, 90mm MAS, electric fan kit, line mod valve, Long tube Headers, Borla exhaust w/ chrome tips. deep tranny pan, rancho traction bars, 2" rear lower shackels, drive shaft loop, nitto 555R's( brand new),

maybe this was taken when outlaws trucks was running crappy

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66645

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
cool vid RJ!! i was suprised that got beat too!! i was so concerned that i took it to my tech in charlotte. told him something must be very wrong!! after thourough exam...one of my coils was bad ( what ever that is)....also, i had my 75lb cervini hood and 125lb leonard tonneau cover. but, all in all, it was a good kill...i didnt expect to race that night. i think you said he wanted to go again....if he does, i'll switch out my hoods and loose the bed cover...wasnt he running 110 octane too? i had 93....i gave him props for beating me, I not at all a sore loser. and didnt make any excuses .....i was kinda scared that something more bad was wrong with my L. I do run NOS - but he doesnt have it so i didnt use it. i guess the NOS would make up for all that extra wieght....word to the wise....the after mkt hoods weigh alot more than our stock ones...almost 60lbs more. so either go for performance or looks. i do alot of shows so i kinda wanted both looks and performance. Hey RJ, tell ur friend i'll go again, just gimmie a day notice to switch my gear.

1fastslamdsg

Established Member
Originally posted by OutLaw99
1Fast, yeah that was the race i was refering too.

i knew something wasn't right as i raced a lightning with a 8lb lower pulley and a JLP cold air kit and a aggressive chip burn and i smoke him. I don't have the hood but i have the 125lb tonneau cover

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
then u know what i'n talk'n ablout...just that is like having a chick in the cab with you. big dif in performance. like i said above...when i plan on drag'n, i change it out. its a different story then.

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Hey Outlaw99. Seems like perfect timing. You where going to change out your hood and tonneau this week anyway. Why not run him Friday? I would like to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread