Out with the old....

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I know there's no SVT vehicles in here, but I love the svt line and am always on these boards so I felt the need to add something. Three and a half years ago I bought my new 2004 SRT-4 off the showroom floor and never looked back. It was one of the best cars I have owned. Never gave me any problems, fun to mod, and a blast to drive. But, the time has come to trade up and I am now the proud owner of...

My%20Vette.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone pic. Got home late last night and didnt have time for a real photo shoot. Its a 2007 Vette 6 speed manual with the 2LT package, z51 sport package and 2 tone interior. My SRT-4 was fast, but the way this car applies the power is so much more refined. Feels awesome and is just so smooth. Not-so-distant future plans, Long tube headers, borla exhaust, intake, Cam, maybe some headwork and possibly a small shot. Still thinking about painting the wheels. First orders of business are tint and that stupid skip shift delete.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Your post count is at 302 as you betray the Blue Oval, how ironic :cuss:

Congrats, looks pretty sweet. Get some better pics up :pepper:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:

That's not a good sign! The SVT god's frown down upon you!

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
hahaha I never owned an svt in the first place...I'm just here for the pics and vid buffet.

oh and the gf thread.:pepper:

r6bullet

Established Member
Looks good, I disabled the skip shift in my T/A within the first week of owning it. I HATE that, almost got me hit once. It was gone right after that.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
03 DSG Snake said:

Congrats, looks pretty sweet. Get some better pics up :pepper:

Chevrolet made a nasty 302. 19671/2 to 1969 Z28 Camaros.
They were rated at 290 HP. But that rating was a joke.;-)

Nice VETTE.:thumbsup:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Thanks man! I'm so excited just to drive the thing, I was actually looking forward to going TO work today haha!

WhiteStallionGT

Don't know much about the new vettes. What's the diff. between the Z51 and the C6 looks/power wise?

btw, good call on the tint. I just got mine done today, and it makes a HUGE difference.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
i believe the Z51 is better stuff in the interior, more luxuries (SP) inside and maybe better suspension? not sure

nice car though! a lot better than the skittle ;)

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Z51 has better brakes, suspension, and gear ratios. The 2LT package has the sportier seats with power adjustement (power bolsters are awesome!)

Constable

Established Member
All the 6-speed F Bodies and Vettes have had a computerized control over the gear selection. At given input/load levels, it pretty much forces you to shift up two gears instead of just going directly into the next one.

That's the basics of it. Sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread