Our shop GTR R33/R34/R35 meet

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
cool pics, thanks for sharing but no matter how many of these I see, they still don't do it for me, and i still cant understand why people spend that much money on a nissan?

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
cool pics, thanks for sharing but no matter how many of these I see, they still don't do it for me, and i still cant understand why people spend that much money on a nissan?

You could say the same about a Toyota with a Supra. Its their version of a Mustang/Camaro/TA on our world.

AnthonyNoz

Established Member

Trust me, head out to a dragstip and see these in action in stock form! Also IMO pictures do not do this car justice.

TheHitman™

Established Member

The same can be said about spending 150k on a ford gt or spending 120k on a chevy. Think about it and consider the car's performance and legacy.

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
which is legal in the us an R33 or R32? i know the r34 won't be for a few more years. I want to pick one up lol.

venomws6

Established Member
Thanks for all the comments guys I will try to get more pics and vids very soon..
I really thought this thread would backfire in my face for posting import pics :lol1:

I agree the GTR R35 is a little bit expensive but believe me you won't imagine how great the car until you drive it and I dont mean just crusing around I mean race it of course its not the 1st car on my list but I'd buy for sure if I had the cash.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
which is legal in the us an R33 or R32? i know the r34 won't be for a few more years. I want to pick one up lol.

I'm not 100%, but I believe the R32 is past the Government's set time of 2X years. Wouldn't mind having a nice R32 GTR in the garage.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Dang Venom- I need to send my R33 GTST to you apparently!! If you have an extra fron mount send it my way!!

R33.jpg

I'm not 100%, but I believe the R32 is past the Government's set time of 2X years. Wouldn't mind having a nice R32 GTR in the garage.

25 yrs for USA and 15 for Canada for import criteria.

The exceptions for Skylines are R33 GTR's and GTST's made from Jan 96 to July of 98. I have found a few on Mautofied in the past though. GL finding parts stateside though. Plus parts from here (Japan) are stupid expensive.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I really think people should have to have at least driven a new GTR before they can give an accurate opinion of it. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to and it was honestly the coolest car I've ever driven and it was bone stock. I've been in a 2008 911TT Convertible 6-speed too. I'm not saying it's the best car ever but it's just awesome!

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I really think people should have to have at least driven a new GTR before they can give an accurate opinion of it. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to and it was honestly the coolest car I've ever driven and it was bone stock. I've been in a 2008 911TT Convertible 6-speed too. I'm not saying it's the best car ever but it's just awesome!

I got a ride in an R35 with Exhaust, Intake, and Tune and it was AMAZING. I loved how well it rode, the seamless transmission, and just an endless powerband. If I had the money to buy a $100,000 car then without question it would be the top of the list.

venomws6

Established Member
Great pics, awesome cars!!!

:beer:

No offense, but based on some of the videos I have seen come from your neck of the woods, I didn't think that this was even an issue. :p

:lol1: Believe me this time we couldnt do anything I think I took a pic of the 5-6 Crown vic cops cars all over the meet :-D

Dang Venom- I need to send my R33 GTST to you apparently!! If you have an extra fron mount send it my way!!

R33.jpg

:rockon: What are you talking about we overnight parts from Japan all the time you should send us some parts :beer:

Nice looking car man

+1
I was fortunate enough to drive 420-900awhp GTRs :rockon:

Thank you for the pic's!!!
It looks as tho it was a great group of cars.

Anytime man :coolman:

I got a ride in an R35 with Exhaust, Intake, and Tune and it was AMAZING. I loved how well it rode, the seamless transmission, and just an endless powerband. If I had the money to buy a $100,000 car then without question it would be the top of the list.

You wont believe how the car pulls you on your seats with 700+awhp :eek:

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
What are you talking about we overnight parts from Japan all the time you should send us some parts:beer:

LMK what you are looking for. I've found RB26 long blocks for pretty cheap- I can get you a full HKS exhaust for a R34 GTST 2 dr for pretty cheap too. $500 NIB

But here on Oki if you want quality quickly we have to go to UpGarage or RHDJapan..... both can be pretty expensive (at least on my meager salary:nonono:).

Georgie

Established Member
very nice cars man! id like to know how the hell is the red and black r33 lefthand drive?!?!? id LOVE to get my hands on an r33 godzilla but my stupid french province doesnt allow me!:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread