Our latest project (GTR content)

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Hey guys I've been a little lax on this forum lately, largely due to the fact I was involved with the opening of a brand new shop and have been tied up in that. My stang is still down for the moment (GT42 turbo build }:)) but the shop has been booming! I figured I'd give you guys a sneak peak at one of our current projects!

Here is a link to our blog that gives a rundown of the project. We are expecting this to be one of the best all around performing R35s out there and the owner WILL USE IT!!

Akuma Motorsports Blog

This is one among the many r35 projects we have lined up. We currently have a few others lined up for our signature "race turbo" upgrade and the car listed above is the first of many to receive our "street turbo". We also have currently one of, if not the, most powerful r35 that we'll be releasing numbers and stats shortly for. To top it off we'll be releasing a top notch methanol injection system in conjunction with aqua-mist that is R35 specific. Needless to say, we have some interesting things on the horizon!

Cheers;
Evan

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Lol you might say that. I'll try to get some more pics and projects up soon. And yeah the gtr is a serious vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread