Our 99 Cobra

65type1

Established Member
Hi,

I've been lurking here for awhile...the car is 99 with 1200miles on it, never seen rain, hell it's barely seen the sun!
The engine has since been detailed and looks alot cleaner

DSCF4524.JPG

DSCF4528.JPG

DSCF4529.JPG

DSCF4530.JPG

DSCF4531.JPG

Driver%27s%20Seat.JPG

4305_20.jpg

Tire.JPG

Passenger%20Floor%20Mat.JPG

Last edited:

65type1

Established Member
picked it up at the begining of this year. The original owner drove it in the summer of 99 and then parked it for 8 years. Came with all the original paper work, the 35th package never opened and the svt leather jacket.

65type1

Established Member
I'm trying really hard no to touch this car...I was thinking of gears and exhaust, but it's kind of an amazing car as it is. As for price..after conversion,it worked out to roughly $20,500 US at the time I bought it.

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
So did you post this to piss us off with the miles or make us jealous? Im creepin up on 50k :( sorry for being bitter. Non the less that is one hell of a nice find you got! Good luck with her. At this point you should keep her stock in my opinion.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
I remember when my looked that clean, She use to be the prettiest girl at the prom and put out good.

Now she's an abused high school chick that likes the F*** all day.... I'm addicted to her power

Svt-Sonic

Established Member
Haha, I presume you bought this car from Tony in Vancouver right?

I was in minor negotiations with him about this car. Very good find and it looks really good.

65type1

Established Member
Hey SVT_sonic...right name, wrong city. As for the K&N it's alright, better looking than the stock box, but not much in the way of performace gains

CobraKalas

Established Member
ah! theres a spec of something in your driver's side carpet!!, but damn those seats look WAY better than my stockers, I mean, mine arent bad but those are WOW! btw, how come there aren't locking lug nuts on the wheels??

Users who are viewing this thread