OT: I hate plumbing

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
*^(JJT^(*(*HIUGBpiTiJ :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

Off-Topic

Damn I hate plumbing. Every time you touch something- something else breaks.

:fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

Thanks for letting me vent.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Whenever you do a small plumbing job you should always plan on gutting the house. If you are fortunate enuf to not get that far...call it success! :p

Blue03

Established Member
Replumbed my cabins up north with my Dad. We had to crawl under them in the crawl space, you had about 8 inches from your face to the floor. Glad I wasn't claustrophobic. Just like George says, it starts small and ends up big. :shrug:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
An update:
The upstairs shower diverter (piece behind the wall that all the valves and pipes screw into) went bad. Who would have thought that a glorified pipe with no moving parts could go bad?
At least I found an honest plumber who did the replacement in about an hour and a half. ...After 12 hours of my dicking around over the last two frustrating weeks. Of course, now I have an 11X14 hole in my closet that needs fixing.

Modding the car is a lot more satisfying.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
MidLifeC said:
An update:
The upstairs shower diverter (piece behind the wall that all the valves and pipes screw into) went bad. Who would have thought that a glorified pipe with no moving parts could go bad?
At least I found an honest plumber who did the replacement in about an hour and a half. ...After 12 hours of my dicking around over the last two frustrating weeks. Of course, now I have an 11X14 hole in my closet that needs fixing.

Modding the car is a lot more satisfying.

You should have an access panel to that stuff anyways. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread