OT: Anybody watching Overhaulin on TLC.

95rcobra

I have been watching this new show on TLC called Overhaulin and its great. they have Chip Foose, Budnick wheels, Edelbrock, Mothers,the guy from Ford that just worked on the Shelby Cobra engine,Baer brakes, Hotchkis suspension and others. awesome redo of this raggin old chevelle. this guys is going to sh*t in his pants when he sees his car.check it out.

Later, 95rcobra

-------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe #????

Last edited:

stvdman

Established Member
I dont think the guy who owned the Chevelle knew what hit him. Hit was just kind of stunned, didnt say much either. That car came out F'N Awesome, and this is from true blue ford guy.

I CANT believe the car guys that have working on that show. Can you imagine being able to make your own set of sweet ass rims, then deciding "well, maybe these arent quite right" and then make a brand new set in just a couple hours?!!? Tahts what they did on the show anyway. I guess having Budnick there helped with that one.

I could go on and on. Totally cool show.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I kinda thought it was funny the ford guy Chris was it? anyhow was a powertrain expert on a chev lol.

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
it is a really good show, I like the part about how they trick you into getting your car. Then they screw with you when it comes time to unveil it.

Users who are viewing this thread