Orlando SVTP Meet pt. 2

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
we need to change the date theres a show in south florida that week end i say lets do it the second saterday in may withch is the 10th

CraigsSnake

Established Member
If everyone waits to set a date & time when everyone is available, then there will NEVER be a date & time set. Last time a few of us set a date and time, and then started posting it everywhere and telling everyone. If people want to go then they will make the time, if not then there is always next time. Not everyone will be happy with the date and time, but whatcha gonna do? Every person on here has a different availability. Brebar started the thread so I think he should choose a date and time.:thumbsup:

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
anytime in May sounds great to me. April 11th is the mustang and mustangs show at the fantasy of Flight out by lakeland, and i don't like taking more than one weekend of a month... gotta pay bills. lol

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
How's abouts this...
Hooters @ Lake Underhill
Sunday May 10th
10am - 5pm+
Be there or be permabaned.

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
How's abouts this...
Hooters @ Lake Underhill
Sunday May 10th
10am - 5pm+
Be there or be permabaned.

this sounds good to me. but i dont know if they open that early though but i dont think they wounld mind 20-30 cars siting in there parking lot at 10 am wating for thim to open and every one rushing in side to get a beer:shrug: but what about a cruse i am in for one as long as i can ride in some ones cobra since my car most likely wont be done by thing.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Last time we wanted to do 10:00 to whenever, but when I talked to the hooters manager he said they didn't open till 12:00, so that is when it started, but some got there a few minutes early.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Last time we wanted to do 10:00 to whenever, but when I talked to the hooters manager he said they didn't open till 12:00, so that is when it started, but some got there a few minutes early.

ha i got there at 11 45 ish and it was full

Users who are viewing this thread