Orlando Speedway has no Track prep...

RhinoHD

Found the 12s
Established Member
Anyone go to Orlando Speedway, it sucks. They never put any sticky down.:X
Anyone run over at the Bradenton near Tampa, how is the track prep on test and tune nights? I hear Gainsville is where to go, I may drive up their and try it...
Just fed up with CRAPPY 60 ft. even the guys on slicks couldn't do any better than my DRs.
Frustrated...I need a 12...13.0 doesn't cut it w/ 1.99 60s, I should be able to cut 1.8x all day long.

FSSNK

Established Member
Last time I was at Bithlo they were laying down massive amounts of VHT. That was last year though.

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
I cut 2.0's and high 1.9's at bithlo every time I go (pretty much every wednesday) with street tires (non-drag radials).

RhinoHD

Found the 12s
Established Member
Yeah, I guess I just need more practice...I did register for the CF SVT day on the 30th of this month. Costs a little more but only 75 cars/trucks and VHT all day long.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
RhinoHD said:
Anyone go to Orlando Speedway, it sucks. They never put any sticky down.:X
Anyone run over at the Bradenton near Tampa, how is the track prep on test and tune nights? I hear Gainsville is where to go, I may drive up their and try it...
Just fed up with CRAPPY 60 ft. even the guys on slicks couldn't do any better than my DRs.
Frustrated...I need a 12...13.0 doesn't cut it w/ 1.99 60s, I should be able to cut 1.8x all day long.

Bradenton's track prep is usually pretty good. Get there early, though...

Users who are viewing this thread