Orlando/Altamonte/Lake Mary area...

DrZacharyus

Banned
Gonna try to get a meet started up regularly if anyone is interested. The local clubs around here have gone to SHIT. Anyone free Tuesday or Thursday we will be trying to start a meet up :banana:

DrZacharyus

Banned
Yeah, the WingHouse right off of I-4. It would be nice to have a consistent GTG. This would be after my car, wouldn't want to be the lone VW in the Ford crew.

DrZacharyus

Banned
Clermont , every other monday night near starbucks and chickfila on sr50. Check the link in my sig for more info, all are welcome. Next meet is this monday.

You guys are still doing meets? When I get the new car I will definitely have to come out more often as I am tired of the damn VW

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
Cobra2798 how many cars do you normally get? I haven't ever seen you guys there. I will definitely have to stop by:beer:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
sounds nice maybe we can get a nice meet going cuz i used to go to the tusday meet at the amozon mall and a F***ing ricer slamed into my GT tring to tokyo drifft in the parking lot. we should not promit ricers, laoud spanish music, and driffting lol

geeteego

What???
Established Member
+1 on the Clermont meet. Bunch of good guys. I'll be back up that way when the car's running again.

FS will get better, just all the guys who run are broken or rebuilding right now, so attendance has been a bit down.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
When it was at Sonics it was pretty good sized...huh

Yeah it was at A&W. You came to a few meets. There was some drama in the club and it is now in a rebuilding process but we had a real good turn out last week with a bunch of new people with some real nice cars. Anyone who wants to come out the next meet is next Monday. PM me for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread