Original owner is stocking my car LOL

ScubaTermi

Established Member
Original owner is stocking my car LOL(aka Stalking)

So long story short, I work at a Chevy dealer and as I am pulling a car around to work on it I notice that a lady is looking in and at my car( almost rubbing it haha) so I pull up and say "its for sell" (not really but just trying to start a conversation). She turns around and says "I am the original owner of the car and every time I come up here to get my car serviced I get out and look at your car" So politely I kinda of call BS and say where did you buy it and surprisingly she got it right( I knew from the autocheck). She even said I am the one who put the Bassani exhaust on there. She said she had to sell the car because she got divorced and could not afford it anymore. So we talk for a little while about the car how she loved,and how she thought the car was a beast ( her words haha) then she mentioned that she may even have all the paperwork on the car and would be glad to give it to me. In all this lady was super cool and still a car nut she is driving a 4dr Cobalt SS, I ask if she wanted to sit in it but she said no it might make her cry.
Just thought I would share :beer:

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
sounds like she wants it dude you'd better hit it. are you waiting for an engraved invitation

ScubaTermi

Established Member
She was ok mid to late 40s. Its funny everyone here has the same answer that everyone at work had(piihb, hit it, do it, and so on) we are all pervs.

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
dude she want's to f***ck you,she wants your D***ck,in and all over her mouth.Lol!

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Mine was bought by an older lady new in colorado, I bought it from the second owner (another woman) in Alabama.

Users who are viewing this thread