Ordered Whipple 2.9 for my Cobra TODAY !

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Just got done placing the order through Lethal's website. They emailed out a 5% Halloween discount code that made me take the plunge. Not sure if I'm the 2nd or 3rd or 11teenth person to order one but I'm excited to say the least:banana: I already have 60's, SCT MAF etc etc so I should be good there.
I'm going to try it with a BAP and see if it will make it that way first~ discuss!

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Sorry man. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I've been saving two's and fews here and there and just finally said "F ~it" Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Stuff like this is why I bought this car to begin with. The appeal of relatively cheap RIDICULOUS power!

I'm going to post a full install with pics, dyno runs and NUMBERS...just as soon as I get back from SEMA and put it on.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
COngrats dude! Sharing your excitement. Mega power increase heading your way!

Some day for me.... Some day... after the hot tub of course!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yup they give SVTP discounts, and military, dunno if you could stack the SVTP and the halloween discount though, that would be cool, I might have to order a 2.3 if thats teh case, I would stack all 3 lol

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Maybe someone from Lethal will chime in on whether you can combine discounts or not?

Probably too late for me but it may help others out if you can?

torque addict

Established Member
2.9 whipple

aww man!! i didnt know about ANY discounts, not even the 5% lol..i know how excited u probly are! im on the same boat! I ordered mine last friday through lethal also!!! did they tell u about how long till u actually get it??? i will be goin 2.9 and e85 aswell!! will be following ur build! congrats!!

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Just got it in today and will hopefully be installing this weekend if workload allows!

Whipple2010002.jpg

Whipple2010001.jpg

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
do it!! there's 3 people on here who have them now so get them on and get results haha! especially you torque addict with the e85 setup :)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet! Man do I want one. But my inner voice tells me to pay the damn thing off first! Plus I can't find anyone wantingto play with my pullied cobra the way it is now.

Marc

Established Member
Maybe someone from Lethal will chime in on whether you can combine discounts or not?

Probably too late for me but it may help others out if you can?

I don't think you can stack discounts. I know they don't stack Military Discounts with the SVTP Membership discounts. Already asked...

BLK93GT

Established Member
One question, using a STOCK BLOCK AND INTERNALS, what is the advantage of going with the new 2.9 Whipple vs. the 2.8 KB Mammoth?

There isn't really. I think the 2.9 would need the crusher inlet to equal the power of the 2.8 Mammoth at high boost levels.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Im assuming at low boost the gains will be minimal over the 2.3, kinda like the 3.4, but we will see...if it proves to be much stronger i have a buddy ready to scoop up my 2.3

Users who are viewing this thread