Ordered my new Borla exhaust today!

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
Fairly new here but had to share that I ordered the Borla S type axle back for my 13. It only took 4 months of comparing videos online.

I found a great price that American Muscle matched and will have sent out Monday morning. Will post some videos after I get it put on next weekend.

Let the mods begin!!

Coop

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EfF9EsAv9-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Bokeo

Established Member
You will love it.. sounds the best and the tips look great.

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
The wife is just as excited as I am! but thanks for the encouragement. Cannot wait to hear the difference in person vs youtube vids!

joey289

Established Member
I really want the Borla S Catback! Is there enough difference between the axle back and cat back to justify the higher cost?

SNSTR50

Established Member
The S types are the first mod I did. I love them! Adding a Lethal O/R H this week:banana:

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
update

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iONaSNazAGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stangn

Established Member
same as my 13 and i too LOVE the S types. had flowmaster classic's and on my cars they were way to loud. must be getting old.

mxm

Established Member
I have spent 6 months debating on the S type or ATAK and finally ordered the ATAK's last week and had them installed today. They give such a loud/mean growl (3X louder than the S types) and sound stock when driving normal. I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
I have spent 6 months debating on the S type or ATAK and finally ordered the ATAK's last week and had them installed today. They give such a loud/mean growl (3X louder than the S types) and sound stock when driving normal. I LOVE THEM!!!!!

I loved the ATAK but I wanted the subdued sound plus my friend in town has the ATAK's so I had to be different! Glad you enjoy them though post up a video!

mxm

Established Member
I loved the ATAK but I wanted the subdued sound plus my friend in town has the ATAK's so I had to be different! Glad you enjoy them though post up a video!

I will post a video in the morning. I had the S types on previous stangs and loved them, so will you!

joey289

Established Member
Can any of you guys show where you drilled weep holes. I see you made a video called "post weep hole"....the weeps hole did not change the sound did they?

Users who are viewing this thread