Ordered my Magnaflow Off road X!

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Finally got around to ordering a magnaflow offroad x pipe to go with my magnaflow catback with magnapacks. It was just too quiet with the catback and magnapacks:D . It sounds pretty nice and Ill post some footage when we get it in

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
dude should not have got that Ive got the same x-pipe and catbacks on my car did you hear mine @ the track? they sound great but they fit like sh*t thee x-pipe hangs down way too low and it had 5 o2 holes in it !!!!! good luck

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
WTF. Is there something Im missing? I ordered one from Brothers and it didnt fit my car. They told me MF didnt make one for us....:mad:

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
this pile of sh*t I have on mine does't fit worth a crap!!!!!!! so maybe your right they sell us the gt x-pipe and not made for our cobra tech at magnafow sucks also they never e-mailed me back!!!!

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
I talked to the guys from Complete Exhaust...they said they don't make MagnaPack kits for the 96-98 Cobra. MagnaFlow makes a catback for our car, but...they say...not with MagnaPacks. I wonder if folks are just selling the GT kits to Cobra owners. It caught me way off guard when dude told me. My response was..."they don't? Are you sure? ok man." Like I said, this is what the CompleteExhaust.com guy told me

Users who are viewing this thread