ordered GT350 but no idea if its really ordered!

crazyfish

Established Member
Should I consider myself lucky? Found allocation, put money down and got vin on all black gt350. Don't know how to check either but vin is 1FA6P8JZXG5521537 with start build date December 7. how do you check

boss351cj

Established Member
GT350 Coming

Hi-

Mine is going to be built 11/10 with delivery 11/22 in NW Pa. Was ordered in May/ #1FA6P8J2G5521046 Competition Orange w/White stripes & technoloy Pkg.
Getting closer!

Dave Christo

03Predator

Established Member
I ordered my car on 10/23. I still haven't received a DORA. In fact, my dealer had no idea what it was. So I called FP and they had no record of my order. They called my dealer who tells them he did place the order. So why doesn't FP see it in their system?? They said it can take a couple weeks to show up. Well it HAS been a couple weeks. Does this sound right??

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I ordered my car on 10/23. I still haven't received a DORA. In fact, my dealer had no idea what it was. So I called FP and they had no record of my order. They called my dealer who tells them he did place the order. So why doesn't FP see it in their system?? They said it can take a couple weeks to show up. Well it HAS been a couple weeks. Does this sound right??
FP won't see it until it's scheduled.

krt22

Established Member
Mine is in the system but unscheduled, perhaps your dealer placed the order with the regional rep and he's waiting until it's scheduled to build to place the order with ford?

03Predator

Established Member
Mine is in the system but unscheduled, perhaps your dealer placed the order with the regional rep and he's waiting until it's scheduled to build to place the order with ford?

No idea. TBH, I'm so tired of worrying about. I'm just going to step back and think about something else. ha!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not how it works.
No idea. TBH, I'm so tired of worrying about. I'm just going to step back and think about something else. ha!
Go have a beer or 10. lol

Users who are viewing this thread