Ordered a steering wheel from a website and never received it, what can I do?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
About 3 months ago I ordered a steering wheel from an online website. I used my debit/Visa to pay and a month later I went to my credit union to see if they could help. I supplied all the emails I had sent to the website and their reply which was always a "Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to inform you that the shipping takes a little longer time, please wait with patience.

We are so sorry about the shipping delay caused to you.

We have contacted the post office and will find a best way to resolve your problem.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Customer Care team by email.

Kind regards,

Custom Service"

My credit union customer service rep said that there was nothing she could do because it wasn't a fraud situation since I made the purchase myself. So at this point, 3 months later with no steering wheel is there anything I can do to get my money back?

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
You should still be able to file a chargeback with your bank/credit union even though you initiated the payment. If your bank/credit union is unwilling to do that for you in a situation like this, I would seriously consider looking for a different bank or credit union.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Have you ever spoken to anyone on the phone? What website? Did they give you an ETA?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Have you ever spoken to anyone on the phone? What website? Did they give you an ETA?

They have no phone number listed. Their contact us is only a fill in thing and they will email you back.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They have no phone number listed. Their contact us is only a fill in thing and they will email you back.

What website?

For future reference, don't buy from online sites that don't have telephone numbers.

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
For future reference, don't use a debit card. Once the money is gone, it's gone. We've had similar issues when buying stuff with our Discover credit card, and have always gotten our money back.

If it's not against forum rules, can you post the website?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread