ordered a O/R prochamber for stock manifold

Cobrakai04

Established Member
Anyone have one of these installed with Borla stingers? I need to know if I will need mil eliminators and 02 extensions. thanks.

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
If it is the off road prochamber you will need the MILs unless you have a tune with the rear 02 sensors turned off. As for extensions, I have heard that the 04 models need them but 03 should be good.

tjs98gt

Established Member
i had o/r prochamber with stingers, sounded great IMO. but any mid pipe without cats you will need MIL elimators....or better yet, just shut the rear o2 sensors off in your tune

Cobrakai04

Established Member
yea, the combo sounds really good I think. thanks for posting it up. I have an 04 so I guess I will have to get the extensions.

orange_whiner

Pro-class stoplight racer
Established Member
yea, the combo sounds really good I think. thanks for posting it up. I have an 04 so I guess I will have to get the extensions.

I have an '04 with an o/r prochamber and NO MIL eliminators. I disconnected the rear o2's at the connector and never put them back in. Doing this you will need two "o2 bungs" which you can get at any exhaust shop for less than $5 as opposed to $40+ for MIL elim.'s Now all of this is assuming you have a handheld tuner to turn off the rear o2 sensors which only there to tell you your emissions are out of wack. Hope that helps you.

Cobrakai04

Established Member
that should work great. Thanks for the tip! So you did need the extensions for the front sensors then?

Users who are viewing this thread