Order Parts then a Sale starts

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
I'm just asking if this happens to others cause I feel like I'm the only one. In the past month I've spent a lot of money at Lethal Performance and when I order something a sale starts a couple of days later. I was gonna order ARH longtubes, return style fuel system, and a couple of other things on the Black Friday sale they had. Well I ended up going with a set of Mac LT and everything else I had planned on ordering. Now Lethal has their details of the Christmas sale up and EVERYTHING I ordered on Black Friday is now A better deal on the upcoming sale...
Sorry guys I just had to vent this and see if it has happened to anyone else.

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
I also ordered a McLeod RXT clutch and everything to upgrade to 26 spline. Black Friday sale details came out 3 days later

cbr repsol

Established Member
everybody knows lethal has black friday sale and xmas sale. if u would of just waited u would of got the sale. sounds like buyers remorse, buy a car in aug then in oct dealers throw rebates for example.

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
everybody knows lethal has black friday sale and xmas sale. if u would of just waited u would of got the sale. sounds like buyers remorse, buy a car in aug then in oct dealers throw rebates for example.

I took a gamble so I can't really complain. I have everything but a blower now... TVS maybe this month..

fastgt110

Established Member
I feel your pain. I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2.3l whipple from lethal and now I see they are offering 10% on one day this month before Xmas. They still gave me a good deal but that would have been nice lol. It's only money right :)

Users who are viewing this thread