Order a 2014 GT or wait...

EazyIce

Established Member
I sold my 2013 Mustang GT Grabber Blue and I almost immediately regretted it. I was thinking on ordering a 2014 with a couple of different options, but the 2015 is coming and that is complicating this decision. I never want to get the first year of a new generation for obvious reasons and I do love the current body style. Opinions???

kingnut

Established Member
This is one of those times I have to be blunt. Do you want a 14 Now? Or do you want to wait for a 15? Its really ****ing simple. My opinion is to grow a set, be an adult, make a decision, and to stop making pointless threads.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
This is one of those times I have to be blunt. Do you want a 14 Now? Or do you want to wait for a 15? Its really ****ing simple. My opinion is to grow a set, be an adult, make a decision, and to stop making pointless threads.

Yup.

scotmach

Established Member
I could never understand why someone would base a decision as important as this over an internet post.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Wait for the '15 to hit the dealers. Drive it. See if you like it. If you are still interested in the '14 after that, then buy a '14 for less than you'll pay now.

EAD x7

Established Member
Just wait for the 15 see if you like it or not if you dont you can get the 14 for a little bit cheaper

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
OP, here is what you SHOULD do. Since you're considering specific options on a 2014, that would possibly require ordering, you may want to order a 2014 now. We have no idea what the 2015 is going to look like, and you may not like it at all. If you wait for the 2015, and you don't like it, you will not be able to order a 2014. You will be stuck searching online for remaining stock not sold yet, which may not be optioned to your preference.

If you do like the 2015, keep the 2014 until the 1st year of 2015's are out, and wait for TSB's and recalls. You have no idea what issues will plague the first year of the new car. I have a rule, never buy the first run on the first year of any car. I made that mistake once, and hated the transmission in the car.

The choice is yours, but I leave valid options on the table here for you.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
OP, here is what you SHOULD do. Since you're considering specific options on a 2014, that would possibly require ordering, you may want to order a 2014 now. We have no idea what the 2015 is going to look like, and you may not like it at all. If you wait for the 2015, and you don't like it, you will not be able to order a 2014. You will be stuck searching online for remaining stock not sold yet, which may not be optioned to your preference.

If you do like the 2015, keep the 2014 until the 1st year of 2015's are out, and wait for TSB's and recalls. You have no idea what issues will plague the first year of the new car. I have a rule, never buy the first run on the first year of any car. I made that mistake once, and hated the transmission in the car.

^this!

kingnut

Established Member
I just don't get why certain folks are such assholes. This a forum for people to post on, if u don't like the post then skip on to the next. NO NEED FOR IT!

Every forum needs assholes to keep the hippies in line. Be it that you were talking about me. The thread has no answer. And im tired of seeing these types of threads. My OP was spot on. Those are his only choices. A chimp could figure that out while smoking a cigarette and riding a unicycle.

He answered his own ****ing question saying that first year production vehicles have alot of problems. So is he gonna wait 2 years to buy a new model? He loved his 13 but he sold it and immediately regreted it. Obviously the OP isnt good at making decisions. So lets all give him 2 million opinions to further **** up his thought process.

trolls56

Established Member

I agree with this. It would be nice to know more details about the 15s though.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
With the next gen I see a mark up too, if thats the case just save up and get a boss or gt500! lol
In three years I see myself trading the car up for a low mileage '13/'14 GT500.

Yaterstang

Established Member
Every forum needs assholes to keep the hippies in line. Be it that you were talking about me. The thread has no answer. And im tired of seeing these types of threads. My OP was spot on. Those are his only choices. A chimp could figure that out while smoking a cigarette and riding a unicycle.

He answered his own ****ing question saying that first year production vehicles have alot of problems. So is he gonna wait 2 years to buy a new model? He loved his 13 but he sold it and immediately regreted it. Obviously the OP isnt good at making decisions. So lets all give him 2 million opinions to further **** up his thought process.
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Yaterstang

Established Member
If you're patient enough you'd go ahead and wait and see. I have a feeling the Coyotes are going to be good for awhile.

ForgotMyUsrname

Established Member
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

I LOL'd

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
OP get a 2014 and then 2015 comes out trade the 2014 for one and then trade the 2015 for a 2016 and in 2017 you could trade the 2016 for a 2017 and then in 2018 you can trade in the 2017 for a 2018 and then in 2019 you could trade the 2018 for a 2019 and then in 2020 you can trade the 2019 for a 2020 and then in 2021 you can trade in the 2020 for a 2021 and then in 2022 you can trade the 2021 for a 2022 and then in 2023 you can trade the 2022 for a 2023 and then in 2024 you can trade the 2023 for a 2024 and then in 2025 the new model will come out and no one will like it so you should just keep the 2024 for ever.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
OP get a 2014 and then 2015 comes out trade the 2014 for one and then trade the 2015 for a 2016 and in 2017 you could trade the 2016 for a 2017 and then in 2018 you can trade in the 2017 for a 2018 and then in 2019 you could trade the 2018 for a 2019 and then in 2020 you can trade the 2019 for a 2020 and then in 2021 you can trade in the 2020 for a 2021 and then in 2022 you can trade the 2021 for a 2022 and then in 2023 you can trade the 2022 for a 2023 and then in 2024 you can trade the 2023 for a 2024 and then in 2025 the new model will come out and no one will like it so you should just keep the 2024 for ever.

you forgot hovercrafts in 2020

Users who are viewing this thread