orange mach 1 photoshoot

redwolfstang

Established Member
I usually take night time shots and I am still learning some of the camera features for the daytime.

I call her Agent Orange and the decals on the side are too big for my taste. They are definitely going to be changed in a month.

day1.jpg

day2.jpg

day3.jpg

and I can't forget my riding buddy, Mr. Mossberg 500 with 00 buckshot bullets ;-)
shotgun.jpg

bubbrubb

redwolfstang said:
and I can't forget my riding buddy, Mr. Mossberg 500 with 00 buckshot bullets ;-)
shotgun.jpg

your car looks beautiful....... :beer:
and I'm not a real big fan of your passenger, thats how too much stupid shit happens these days

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
redwolfstang said:
shotgun.jpg

Hey my dad just got my mom the exact same shotty(for protection while he's gone)

redwolfstang

Established Member
thanks everyone.

The wheels are 18 x 10 in the rear and 17 x 9 for the front.

My shotgun is used primarily for protection at work.

Also it is in a carrying case at all times.

I almost had to use it a few days ago :eek:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Great pics!! Love the wheels, the Mach, and the shotgun as well. :thumbsup:

I'm in the same boat as you on learning a little about taking pics with my digi cam and trying to use all the features.

:rockon:

redwolfstang

Established Member
blackfox said:
what line of work are you in, and tell why you almost had to use it. im interested

I am in stangd1909's area :thumbsup:

I work in Bradenton fixing old homes.

The other part is confidential ;-)

Z06Vette said:
Nice looking Mach! Hope you don't get caught with the gun in the car :beer:
My dad used to sell insurance in some neighborhoods like the one you work in and he would always have a gun on him. One day a cop stoped him and asked what he was doing in the neighborhood and asked if he was carrying and he said yes, they let him go because really you should have a gun for protection in some of the places here in chicago. If he was caught with the gun im sure the police would look the other way if he told them where he worked........

2004svtcobra

Established Member
redwolfstang said:
I am in stangd1909's area :thumbsup:

I work in Bradenton fixing old homes.

The other part is confidential ;-)

Being that you are from Florida I hope you are carrying that shotgun around to shoot all of F'ing child molestors down there in Florida. What the hell is going on down there anyways???

redwolfstang

Established Member
2004svtcobra said:
Being that you are from Florida I hope you are carrying that shotgun around to shoot all of F'ing child molestors down there in Florida. What the hell is going on down there anyways???

Every afternoon when I work on the house, I hear a ice cream van song go by and I think to myself, there goes another child molestsr.

There are tons of child molestors in Sarasota and Bradenton.

If I remember correctly, there were 400 something molestors in Tampa and 300 in Sarasota. Sarasota barely has a population of 50,000.

About every week you hear something about child molestors on the west coast of Florida.

The gun is mainly for protection from people in my area that carry guns illegally. I work on old homes that are in the ghetto side of town.

You can carry a loaded pistol in your car and shotgun in Florida without being arrested. It just depends on where you place your weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread