Orange Crush Progress

rrg9946

Established Member
Jonb347 will be posting updates as to the progress of the build and delivery of my 2015 Competition Orange Mustang Premium GT. Once I have taken delivery it will continue as a review thread. The review thread will coincide with a modifications thread. During the entirety of the thread, if anyone has any questions please post the or PM me. I will be an open book during the process. Below will be the description of the car. This will let you see if anything you may be interested in will be an option on the car. I hope the thread helps you make informative decisions when purchasing, maintaining and or modifying your vehicle. My background includes complete frame ip restoration of American sports/muscle cars. Building engines, quarter mile cars. I have formal drivers training at Skip Barber racing school in Sebring FL. I have built and driven mustangs in sanctioned bodies such as NMRA &FFW. This mustang will be my 2nd Coyote car. I have owned 8 mustangs, this included 2v, 4v, as well as pushrod cars. I hope you enjoy the process!

2015 Mustang GT Premium
Competition Orange
6speed manual (6m)
Performance Package (Not Recaros)
Black Leather
Navigation

Well below MSRP with no deposit required.

Ordered from:
Jon Bowen (Jonb347)
Bowens Garage
184 Eastford Rd
Eastford, CT 06242
860-974-0363

Users who are viewing this thread